Mill Street Barracks | Ghost Hunt
August 29, 2020
Mill Street Barracks
Join iHaunt for a Ghost Hunt at this ever-growing popular venue.
Built-in 1861 Mill Street Barracks in Liverpool is steeped in military history as well as local history. It has accommodated many branches of the armed forces throughout its life involving numerous wars. Like many other barracks, it has also been used as a morgue during the world wars.
Apparitions of lost soldiers have been spotted walking in the building, and poltergeist activity has been, reported. Many a ghost hunter has also documented ghostly figures of nurses and nuns. A, very friendly spirit with wandering hands where the ladies are concerned to have manifested itself on many occasions these are just some the recorded paranormal activity recorded at The Mill Street Barracks in St. Helens.
iHaunt have access to all areas for our intrepid ghost hunters and we will be investigating the drill hall, classrooms, bunk rooms and the notorious cellars.
The ghosts and sightings reported at The Mill Street Barracks are aplenty but the three leading spirits most commonly seen at The Mill Street Barracks are as follows;
Jack – Mainly sighted and heard on the upper level of the barracks, particularly by the ladies. Old Jack’s history has not yet been fully discovered,
Black Dog – Bruce the three-legged dog, a former resident, has been seen numerous times over the years searching for his old master. A whole host of other animals, including cats, have also been seen and heard over the years.
The Angry Man – In the highest room in the building’s old accommodation block, this man has tried to push people down the stairs and succeeded in driving them into walls. He is angry about something, but what could it be?
Nuns and Nurses are seen often carrying on with their duties as if undisturbed from prying eyes of any paranormal investigators.
- Take part in activities such as glass divination, ouija boards and table tipping, seance's, spirit dice and much more
- Full use of our ghost hunting equipment such as EMF devices, EVP recorders and Spirit Boxes
- The chance to conduct a lone vigil for the very brave
- Hot and cold drinks and light refreshments available throughout the night included in the cost.
- A friendly and experienced team of Investigators.
- Qualified first aider present on a fully insured event.
- Access to all areas of the building made available to us.
You can bring your own ghost hunting equipment with you to use during your alone time.
It is essential that all guest bring a torch. During lockdown all the lights are turned off and some areas are pitch black.